As corporate counsel, the Law Firm of RICE & RICE helps new and reorganizing business’ determine which business platform is appropriate for their venture. Most often it turns out to be a, limited partnership (LP), a limited liability company (LLC), a professional (LLC), or corporation.
Our goal as legal counsel is to provide sound legal advice relative to, corporate organization, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, as well as buy and sell agreements, in order to define the rolls and responsibilities of the governing persons and managers within the company hierarchy.
- Shareholder, Partnership and (LLC) agreements.
- Formation of company structure.
- Corporate counsel to board of directors.
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
- Contract negotiations.
- Sales, Service and Master contracts and agreements.
- Protection of trade secrets.